- 5 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Thai style chili sauce (a sweet or spicy variety will work, depending on your preference)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (or more, depending on preference)
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 scallions, chopped
In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, and Sriracha.
In another medium bowl toss the shrimp with the cornstarch, coating evenly. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook, stirring, until the shrimp are just cooked through. Remove the shrimp to the bowl with the mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat.
Divide the cabbage between four plate. Top with shrimp and garnish with scallions.