- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek-style yogurt or 2/3 cup regular, plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion greens (about 1 scallion)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat or cooked shrimp, cut into 1/3-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole-wheat hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
If using regular yogurt, place it in a strainer lined with paper towel and set the strainer over a bowl. Let the yogurt drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
In a bowl, stir together the thickened or Greek-style yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, scallion and lemon juice. Fold in the lobster meat and season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to use. Just before serving, open the hot dog buns and brush the inside with olive oil. Heat a grill pan over moderately high heat and grill the bread, cut side down, until toasted, about 3 minutes. Fill each with 3/4 cup of the lobster mixture and serve immediately.