- 1 (12.3-ounce) package reduced-fat silken tofu (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest, plus more for garnish
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 3 ounces)
Puree tofu in a food processor, scraping down the sides as needed, until completely smooth.
In a small bowl combine the chocolate and cocoa powder. Pour boiling water over mixture and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla extract and orange zest. Add the sugar, a little at a time, stirring until completely incorporated and smooth.
Add chocolate mixture to tofu in food processor. Pulse mixture until smooth and completely combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
Layer chocolate mousse and cookie crumbs in dessert dishes. Garnish with a final sprinkle of cookie crumbs and orange zest. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.