This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
This post is in celebration of… SALLY from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
I’m so excited we all get to celebrate her together, because I KNOW you guys love Sally and her website.
I see you making her recipes all of the time, and it’s no wonder why! They’re super fun and always reliable, and Sally herself is just too sweet and incredibly hard working. She’s such an amazing part of our blogging community.
It seems like I *just* published my Chocolate Frosted Sugar Cookie Bar recipe for Sally’s virtual bridal shower, but it’s been years. It’s crazy how fast time goes.
Since we all know Sally still loves sprinkles, that’s our theme for this virtual baby shower! I chose to make Funfetti Coconut Macaroons. They’re stupid easy, super fast to make, and would be perfect on any special occasion dessert table. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the other recipes created by all of the other wonderful bloggers joining in for this shower.
Sally, I’m wishing you and Kevin all of the best for a healthy happy baby. I hope you both enjoy these magical next few months as you become new parents. Can’t wait for all of the adorable baby + doggie pictures 🙂
By the way, if you make and enjoy this Funfetti Coconut Macaroons recipe, be sure to snap a picture and share it on Instagram, tagging #handletheheat, so we can all see your creations!
Sally’s Virtual Baby Shower Recipes:
Funfetti quick bread from Fresh April Flours
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Love and Olive Oil
Funfetti Frosting from Taste and Tell
Funfetti Cheesecake from Life, Love, and Sugar
Funfetti Cake Batter Dip from Show Me The Yummy
Gluten-Free Confetti Thumbprint Cookies from Grain Changer
Homemade Pop Tarts with Sprinkles from Grandbaby Cakes
Funfetti Cookie Cups from Liv For Cake
Pink Lemonade Cake from Carlsbad Cravings
Funfetti Bundt Cake from Love From The Oven
Loaded Unicorn Bark from Averie Cooks
Oreo Funfetti Cupcakes from Your Cup Of Cake
Rice Krispie Treats from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Funfetti lush dessert from Brown Eyed Baker
Chocolate Funfetti Cheesecake Bundt Cake from Beyond Frosting
Photos by Constance Higley.
- 1 1/3 cups (90 grams) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup (66 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) multicolored jimmies oblong sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut, sugar, flour, and salt. Add the egg whites, vanilla, and sprinkles. Mix very well until everything is thoroughly coated in egg white.
- Form into 2-teaspoon sizes mounds onto the prepared pan, pressing down slightly to adhere. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Serve or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.