This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken is perfectly fresh, flavorful, and easy and is my new favorite way to make chicken breasts. No boring bland chicken here!
Do you ever wonder what life would be like without modern technology and media? Without Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and blogs? Sometimes when I’m staring at my iPhone screen I wonder just how many tens of thousands of times I’ve gazed at that one same screen? How would I navigate the world without GPS and Google Maps? How would I find random bits of information without Google? How would I would follow the daily lives of friends and even celebrities like a stop-motion movie playing before my eyes? Sometimes I wonder what the negative consequences are in relying so heavily on modern technology and media, but then again I would not be doing what I do without any of it.
I can only imagine what the next ten or twenty years will bring us. Hopefully food blogs will still exist because I love sharing my favorite recipes with you all. Today’s Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken recipe is no different, I think it’ll become a staple in your weekly meals because it’s pretty much perfect. It’s everything you could want in a recipe – fresh, flavorful, easy and healthy. It’s a basic marinade for chicken that tastes extra wonderful when grilled, though you can cook the chicken any way you’d like. Watch the video to see exactly how I make it and let me know what you think!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Zest and juice of two limes
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, olive oil, lime zest and juice, garlic cloves, Sriarcha, and salt. Place the chicken in a gallon sized ziptop bag or other resealable container and pour the marinade mixture all over the chicken. Seal the container and shake to coat completely. Let marinade for at least four hours or overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade before grilling, discarding the leftover marinade.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350°F to 450°F). Grill the chicken with the lid closed as much as possible until the meat is firm and opaque with an internal temperature of 165°F, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.