- 2 tablespoons Sriracha *see note below
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound extra large shrimp, peeled, deveined, with tails on
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl combine Sriracha, honey, lime juice, garlic, and cilantro.
Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
Thread shrimp evenly among grilling skewers. If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak the skewers in water for at least 1 hour before grilling. Brush shrimp all over with Sriarcha mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are firm and opaque in the center.