- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg plus 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
Cinnamon sugar coating:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the muffins:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice.
In a medium bowl whisk together the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin, and milk. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
For the filling:
Pour 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini muffin cup. Top with a 1/2 teaspoon of Biscoff. Top with about another 1 teaspoon of batter.
Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until the batter is set. Let cool.
For the coating:
Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each doughnut hole into the melted butter then coat in the cinnamon sugar. Serve.