- 1 (15 count) package frozen miniature fillo shells, defrosted
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Set the fillo cups on a rimmed baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each fillo cup.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the fillo is slightly golden. Serve hot. Make ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in a 350°F oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot.